Checking Unreceived Messages
Once you've sent a message, it's important to check and make sure that everyone you sent the message to has received it. There are a few different ways you can do this, depending on if you'd like to check the reporting for a particular message sent, or for a specific time period.
When you'd like to check reporting for a specific message:
- Go to Messages > Sent Messages
- Click on the message you'd like to view the reporting for
- Click on the message status pie chart (this will be either green, red, or a mix of the two)
This will give you an overview of the status reports for the message you've sent. If you'd like to find the exact phone numbers that couldn't be delivered, click on the (i) icon. This will open a new window containing names/phone numbers and message status.
If you'd like to get a list of the numbers that didn't receive a message for say, the last month:
- Go to Reports > Reports
- Select your preferred date/time period and click 'Run Report'
- Underneath the 3 reporting tabs, select the one labelled 'Messages'
- Scroll down the page and click the blue 'Export Report Data' button
- Open the downloaded file
From here, you can filter/sort by the column 'Status'. If a message wasn't received, it will have the status NUR.